Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

#47: "Bam Bam Bassler" (2007)

Deep shit!

LYRICS

Lyrics:
I check my pockets for a little piece of beef
My doctor told me that beef makes Zähne schief.
I'd like to buy me something that I could eat
because all the doctor tells me means nothing to me

we slay the cows
to make some sausage out of them
we kill the pigs
to make them happy once again

I know my enemies, they're all vegetarians
they cannot realize that beef is my best
beef is the fruit I harvest, every day and night
if it is dark outside then beef is my guiding light

chorus

lately I decided to start my own beef business
I've got a slogan, which says: "Bassler's beef is best!"
fresh meat for everyone, 'cause beef makes people smile.
if I was German, I'd say: "Bassler's beef is geil!"

chorus

Bassler wants beef
Bassler needs beef
Bassler likes beef
Bassler eats beef!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen