Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

#65: "Dr Bofrosh" (2006)

Your favourite doctor with one of his best songs!

LYRICS

Guess who's back, it's Dr Frosh,
Dr Frosh, Dr Frosh
I bring you food like Dr Frosh
Dr Frosh, okay.
If you see the funky sign on my truck
you know I'm ready to deliver and fuck
if you wanna pay you gotta suck my cock
on stock I got some meat and blood
for blood and honor we fight in battle
my brothers stand tall as they shoeplattle
my sword is like a thunderstorm
for healthy food the frosh is born

DR BOFROSH! will kill!
kill the food that makes you ill
DR BOFROSH! will rise
takes you into paradise.

DR BOFROSH will kill!
your blood is what I spill
DR BOFROSH! will rise
against burgers and freedom fries

MC Bone is having a party
it is gonna be dirty and naughty
we're sittin in da club with a bottle full of bourb
I'm so fucking drunk so cum gimme a hug
I'm licking many titties and dem pussies gettin wet
MC Bone is making all dem hoes fucking mad
we're smoking lotsa weed, so we need a bite to eat
gonna call Dr. Bofrosh
we are longing for a special delivery
we're free to escape from misery
cause all I want is fries and liberty
yeah I am a BONE.

normalhook

(klingeling)
Alllright, Mr. Bone, you ordered a pizza
I brought it to you with my fast funky flitzer

Fuck u man, I am starving to death
Gimme that shit, cause I am starving to death (ZUM LETZTEN MAL)

The pizza is healthy with greencore and fullcore
You owe me a blowjob, and I want it hardcore

Ey yo, piss off, I am not gay and shit
Run as fast as you can or your face gets hit.

Did I get that right that you don't want to pay?
So the time has come to kill and slay! (froshowar)

You think you can hurt me with that fucking sword?
Yo, I'm gonna kill ya with my skateboard! (?)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen