Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

#60: "Run" (2006)

This is what they call evil, I guess.

LYRICS

i'm losing touch
to my body
it's talking in foreign languages
and as I watch
you kissing me
I kiss you but I can't manage it

why can't you look a little bit nicer
when you close your big blue eyes?

I don't feel a thing
when you are in my arms
you could be anyone
i wouldn't care.

why can't you fuck a little bit better
when you've had your chemicals?
why can't you come a little bit closer
with your beloved tentacles?

run
as long as you have two legs
run
as long as you have the chance
run
if you're really loving me
run
run
please run away from me.

Don't you be so sure about
the things that I am telling you
cause I've always been a fan
of truth made in Hollywood


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen