Donnerstag, 6. März 2014

#104: "Waiting for my funeral" (2013)

That's what happens when you're too young to sing the blues.

LYRICS
you look like a monkey
you smell like a dog
you ride like a donkey
you taste like a bug
but all those filthy animals
do not really change the way you walk

you sing like an angel
you fuck like a nun
you might be a stranger
yet still you're the one
but even if I drink one more
I won't be such a waste like you've become

you do make me wonder
you move like a truck
your are such a blunder
you've run out of luck
but still I feel attracted
oh hell I might aswell just eat my cock

you are really lovely
well that was a lie
still, you are really lovely
cause I'm about to die
I'm waiting for my funeral
I guess you know you are the reason why


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen