Freitag, 7. März 2014

#105: "Clumsy" (2005)

Liebeskummer lohnt sich nicht my darling.

LYRICS
don't wanna say how much I love you
don't wanna say how much I care
cause I feel like I could kill you
cause you caused this new nightmare
if you want someone to hold you
somebody who could help you out
please fall in love with a piece of shit
watch me laughing from that neon cloud

I wanna be your best friend baby
I wanna be your best friend girl
I wanna love you
forever, forever, forever

I want a head that's nice and peaceful
I want a girl with plastic eyes
you don't fit into my longings
I can't wait for your next surprise
you are lovely and you're looking friendly
but I don't believe your smile
it's so easy to be something special
especially when your future dies

(chorus)

fuck you
that's what I want to say

but I don't know
how to go on
I'm feeling clumsy
clumsy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen