Sonntag, 30. März 2014

#128: "Turn me on" (2004)

Vom "Euromouse"-Album, das immer noch ein ziemlicher Fremdkörper in meiner Diskographie ist. Albern? Auf jeden Fall. Aber schämen muss ich mich dafür nicht. Da hab ich noch ganze andere Verbrechen verübt.

LYRICS
do it to me baby
do it now and do me good
you turn me on (on, on)
you turn me on and on and on

hold on girl and dance with me
i know where you wanna be
come with me and be free
you're my one and only
I will never leave you
I won't hurt you, yes I swear
all I want is to love you
I'll be always there.
put your hands on my pants
baby, can you feel my friend
are you ready for romance
this night will never end.
he is waiting for you, girl
I hope you are well prepared
if you want then have some fun
turn me on and see the sun.

Da Fox:
hey, it's me again, mr. fox from the hood
what's this shit "he'll do you good"?
don't listen to this loser, he's a total fool
I'll keep it cool, I know I rule
so come with me, I'm the ultimate lover
it's a matter of fact, there is no other
you must be mine, let me kick these rhymes
this dick's a little prick, and i'm so quick
so come on baby, listen to me, stay with me and say:
thank you mr.fox, let me stay another day
I'm happy and so thankful that this sucker's gone away
let's do it for the kids, yeeeeeh baby, lay
your hands upon my body, touch me, do the bodyrock!
you gimme good sex with your ring-a-ding-dong cock
everybody in the house - get down with euromouse!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen